List of Tips which android app development company follow to optimize google play store
- Market Research And Keyword Research
- Analyzing the market and searching the proper keyword before implementing your ASO strategy and even before publishing your app or game is important.
- For the new Android apps, it is quite difficult to get into the top search results.
- It is, of course, a possible task, but it will take a lot of time, effort, and installs.
- In the beginning, the best strategy is to go for long-tail keywords.
- These type of keywords are a bit more specific than usual search request keywords and have lower competition.
- They have less traffic than the mid-tail keywords, but if you target these keyword combinations for specific searches, your app has much better chances to show up in these search results of the Google Play Store.
Read This Article Too: What’s New In SiriKit That Can Grab Users Attention
- The most important thing to focus while writing an app description is to add as many keywords as you can.
- When it is about app ranking, the conversion rate is also important.
- The keyword optimization is an ongoing process.
- Numerous apps being published daily may affect your app ranking by new reviews, ratings, and downloads. Therefore you will need to test and try out different keywords constantly.
- It’s also about playing the long game, so take your time.
- The business of mobile apps is ever-changing, and Google Play Stores changes as well, so your app should be always ready with the ASO plans.
- The best practice is to keep track of your app weekly actions like the volume of installs, keywords rankings, top charts rankings, ratings, and reviews.
- You can revamp your keywords and remove the ones that don’t perform anymore.
- You must take care of your users, keep up with the user reviews and try to provide the best user experience.
- Google Play Store offers a possibility to interact with users, reply to their reviews and even convert negative reviews into positive.
- A strong positive user review is an important factor, that can favor both Conversion Rate and ASO searches of your listing.
Read This Article Too: 5 Unique Approaches to Mobile App Porting
- In the ever-changing mobile environment, mobile app development is not a one time task, it is an ongoing process that requires constant changes, tests, and experimentation.
- The process of updating the mobile apps is similar to the process of a business cycle, where strategies and priorities shift over the course of the year due to changes in the seasonal demands.
- According to the research by Apptentive, an update frequency of between 30 to 40 days. Almost 500 top-ranked apps update their apps in this frequency.
- After publishing the update, you need to follow a few strategies that will encourage the users to download the update. While updating the app, you must update your app description, as well as the ‘What’s New’ section on your app product page.
- Identify Areas Of Opportunity
Localization must start by translating the language of the app. It is also important to engage in commerce, do your homework and adapt your app to local regulations.
- Assess Your Competitive Landscape
Tap on tools like Google Analytics to find out markets where your competitors have localized. This thing can get your app to a better position to assess markets that are less competitive.
- Pay Attention To The Visuals
In addition to translating text, using localized screenshots, changing the context of your content can make it to the market you are targeting.
The total page visits and product page backlinks affect your search ranking the most. This means that the more traffic you drive to your listing, the better it will rank in search results. Here are a few tips that can help your app to rank better in search engine results.
- Focus On The Nouns
Users typically search for an app using a noun, such as a video downloader, or weather tracker app, and so on. Therefore while planning on keywords optimization, you need to focus on a noun, rather than the activity of the app.
- Optimize For App-Related Keywords
When users are searching an app on Google Play store, they won’t use the word “app” or the name of the mobile OS, they do so when they are using a search engine. There to optimize these terms by including it in the title and app description is necessary.
In this era of the mobile world that is continuously expanding, you should have a knowledge about app optimization to position your app for discovery in the Google Play Store. App Store Optimization is a never-ending process, so you must keep on trying new things and optimizing your Google Play Store listing. There are android app development companies like OpenXcell that can help your app evolve and monitor it. It allows you to test everything and update your app on with Google Play Store.